Plant Manager (m/f/x) Automotive Slovakia Top Job
in Slovakia vom 30.11.2020 (Kennziffer #200678)
For Plant Managers with hands-on mentality and a clear vision!
Our customer is an internationally successful automotive supplier for innovative and high-quality plastic components for various applications in the areas of body, interior as well as chassis and supplies all major automobile manufacturers with products that meet the highest expectations. The decisions, activities and drive of the company are always focussed on top quality and innovation. The site is well equipped for this with its modern production facilities. The short coordination processes and the strong cohesion within the group round off the successful day-to-day business and work environment.
- Assumption of the leadership role as plant manager in one of the most profitable plants in the group, in compliance with organizational goals, strategies and corporate culture
- Management and control of day-to-day business as well as development and implementation of strategies and measures with regard to local operational objectives
- Analysis of existing processes and standards with regard to optimization potential, initiation of appropriate measures and support for their implementation with those responsible on site
- Responsibility for all topics related to qualitative and quantitative optimization such as CIP, LEAN or 5S as well as the implementation of ratio projects
- Responsibility for the implementation of the production plan and the achievement of the production-specific key figures
- Communication with all relevant people and departments, especially with external customers as well as internal and external suppliers
- Completed technical studies as an engineer or comparable technical training
- Professional experience as a plant manager in the automotive supplier industry or other industries with focus on plastics and/or surface technology
- Experience and competences in an international or intercultural environment ideally with work experience in Slovakia
- Strategic vision to identify optimization potential and to implement new structures
- Confident handling of different customers (OEMs / Tier1)
- Leadership personality with a shop floor mentality, assertiveness and communication skills
- Very good English language skills
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your contact person. We look forward to you!