Senior Project Controller (m/f/d) Top Job
Wilhelmshaven vom 30.11.2018 (Kennziffer #195527)
INPERSO offers Chances!
INPERSO stands for tailor made recruitment. We find the right job for you! It is very important to us to place our candidates according to their talents to guarantee your job satisfaction and to enable you to develop yourself. Every applicant has an individual skill set and individual competencies. We look very closely to match appropriately. Your job satisfaction is our challenge!
We are looking for a Senior Project Controller for a minimum of 12 month based at the North Sea coast, roughly 100km off Bremen, overseeing a large project in the chemical industry. You will be required to commute to Rotterdam quite regularly.
Aim of this role:
You are the key member of a large project. Your challenge is to oversee the whole project cycle. It is in your responsibility to set objectives, create and maintain a project budget, monitor the schedule and recommend actions to improve progress if necessary. With the support of your local team you are enabled to realise this tasks. Regular meetings with companies involved onsite and project management. Reporting to Rotterdam.
- Control the (financial) business processes within large Capex projects and actively manage whether the process is executed according to guidelines and correct it if necessary
- Determine the periodic project-related information together with the project management
- Working with risk management, contract management as well as planning, purchase and document management
- You periodically analyze and report project-related information and business processes to project management and senior management
- You carry out the target-performance comparison and discuss possible differeneces with the Project Manager
- In consultation with the Project Manager you translate and report the spotted risks
- Present the progress of the project to the Managing Board and Board of Directors
- You completed a relevant HBO or WO Education and have at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in multidisciplinary complex projects and multi contracting projects
- Experience with several different contract forms
- You are a financial specialist with wide interest for technique and contract
- Experienced and compassionate teamleader with motivation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German & English
You can see yourself working in this role? Than please do apply immediately. We are looking forward to meeting you.
We are looking forward to speaking to you!
Please do not ise hard copy applications we aren't returing them to you (AGB Personal- und Stellenvermittlung).
We archive your applicatio electronically to enable us to quickly react after talking to you if any further appropriate role comes up. Please do state on your application if you disagree with this procedure.